Saturday, September 6, 2008

Aspyn's 1st Day of Preschool!






After a failed attempt last year at Preschool....we're back!!!

I'm so proud of Aspyn!!! For most of those who know us well, we..actually I, have had a hard time cutting the umbilical cord. She is horrible upset if I even take the garbage out. All by herself for the 1st time without Myself or Asher...she went to school! She didn't even cry....but of course I did..I didn't let her see that though!

She goes to Miss Mary's Little Lambs and I couldnt' have found a more caring and loving teacher. Mary you are the best!

We thought her 1st day outfit should be themed "Apples" for school...Compliments of Gymboree!!!

5 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

She is all grown up--don't blink!!! Her outfit is super cute, I really need to come into to good ol' Gymboree & pay you a visit. I miss you!!

Lesley said...

Oh sweet little Aspyn! Great job! Those knee socks kill me. I love them!

T.K. said...

Hey Mel it's me TK so good to see you and your family, they are so dang cute, but none the less.

april hickman said...

Melanie, your kids are BEAUTIFUL and I love their names. Aspyn looks so cute. Don't you love knee-high socks? I'm going to add you to my blog, hope you don't mind.
April

Renee and Kiddies said...

Hey I didn't know you were blogging...How are you? I really miss St George...I'll have to come to your store when I come to visit. XOXOXOXO